WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Friday, December 21, 2018:
- Laura L. Francis (36, Wilmington) was issued a summons for an Uninsured Motor Vehicle. (12:49am)
- Police conducted youth protection training at the station. (1:08am)
- Police came across an individual sleeping in a vehicle in the MBTA paring lot on Main Street. Situation checked OK. Individual was just resting before work. (1:37am)
- A Burlington Avenue resident reported a package was stolen off his porch. (5:02pm)
- A hawk was trapped inside the Savers store. Animal Control Officer was unable to catch the hawk. Employees will leave doors open as long as possible before closing. Officer will return in the morning if necessary with the Arlington Animal Control Officer. (5:23pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.