WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Wednesday, November 28, 2018:
- Justin ER Harvey (21, Lowell) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License (Criminal Subsequent Offense) and Speeding In Violation Of Special Regulation Posted. (5:55am)
- A gray vehicle struck the Richdale building on Middlesex Avenue. Town Building Inspector and Channel Building Property were notified. No injuries noted. (7:33am)
- A caller reported she was cut off by a white GMC in Revere and threw coffee at the vehicle. He then followed her all the way to Wilmington and was taking pcitures of her vehicle. GMC turned into Lucci’s lot before caller disconnected. Caller felt comfortable man was no longer following her. (3:17pm)
- Reginald O. Babineau (61, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense), Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, Possession Of Open Container Of Alcohol In Motor Vehicle; and Crosswalk Violation. (6:28pm)
- A Shawsheen Avenue resident reported someone came onto his property and cut wires to his Christmas lights. (6:47pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.