WILMINGTON, MA — Wilmington Apple has launched its first annual 25 Days of Christmas Giveaway to reward its loyal readers.
How Do You Enter?
It’s easy. It’s free. You can earn up to FIVE entries for each prize.
- Earn an entry for all 25 prizes by liking Wilmington Apple on Facebook. (If you’ve already like the page, you’re entered.)
- Earn an entry for all 25 prizes by following Wilmington Apple on Twitter. (If you already follow the account, you’re entered.)
- Earn an entry for all 25 prizes by following Wilmington Apple on Instagram. (If you already follow the account, you’re entered.)
- Earn an entry for all 25 prizes by subscribing to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter. (If you already subscribe to the e-newsletter, you’re entered.)
- Wilmington Apple will remind readers of the day’s prize each morning on its three social media channels. You can also earn an entry for that specific prize by sharing (or retweeting) that announcement.
What Can You Win?
The following prizes (each valued at $50 or more) will be given away. Each was donated by a generous local business.
- Saturday, December 1: Luna Rossa — $50 Gift Certificate — Winner: Louise Sainato
- Sunday, December 2: Polish Prince Pierogi — $50 Gift Card — Winner: Susan Rogers
- Monday, December 3: Wilmington House of Pizza — $50 Gift Certificate — Winner: Mark Watson
- Tuesday, December 4: Red Heat Tavern — $50 Gift Card — Winner: Gigi Shenloogian
- Wednesday, December 5: Gwen Hupper-Lawson, Realtor at Leading Edge Real Estate — $50 Gift Card to Panchos Cantina — Winner: Ann St. Onge
- Thursday, December 6: Floral Dreams — $50 Gift Certificate — Winner: Janine Hersom
- Friday, December 7: Jensine Casey, Lularoe — $50 Gift Card– Winner: Jill LaVita
- Saturday, December 8: Debi’s Dance Studio — 1 Month Of Dance Class ($55 value) — Winner: Erica Marchant
- Sunday, December 9: Neighborhood Parcel — $25 Gift Certificate for FedEx Services & $30 Gift Certificate for Toward Shredding Services — Winner: Linda DuCharme
- Monday, December 10: Simply Fit & Fun — 4 Classes Of Your Choice ($64 value) — JoAnn McRae
- Tuesday, December 11: The Crafting Closet –1-Hour Crochet Lesson & All Materials Needed To Create A Blanket ($65 value) — Sandra Florentino
- Wednesday, December 12: AAA Tire — $75 Gift Card — Karen Grabowski
- Thursday, December 13: Britt Joyce MT — 1-Hour Massage ($75 value) — Wendy Howland
- Friday, December 14: Laurie Towle, Pampered Chef — Mini Pie Gift-Making Set ($77 value) — Sandra Spinazola
- Saturday, December 15: Hatfield’s Healing Hands — $80 Gift Certificate — Amy Logan
- Sunday, December 16: Marshall’s Autobody Experts — Auto Detail ($99 value) — Lisa Johnson
- Monday, December 17: The Self-Defense Institute — One Month of Beginner Training for Ages 3.5-18 Years or Adult ($99 value) — Paul Legere
- Tuesday, December 18: Lacrosse Loft — Carolina Blue Under Armour Hoodie, Your Choice Of Any Mesh, Custom Stringing Including Materials ($100 value) — Jennifer Maguire
- Wednesday, December 19: Savers — $100 Gift Card — Michele Widom
- Thursday, December 20: Fans Wireless — $100 in New Cellphone Cases — Renee Pineau
- Friday, December 21: WOW Factor Auto Detailing — $100 Gift Certificate — Lisa Fanikos
- Saturday, December 22: Pearle Vision — Pair of Frames of Your Choice (Sunglasses or Regular, Rx not included) for a Retail Value of $189.95 — Moved to December 26
- Sunday, December 23: Burbank YMCA — 3-Month Family Membership ($300 value) — Teresa Smith
- Monday, December 24: Caselle Dental — Cleaning Exam & Necessary X-Rays ($385 value) — Lynne Smith
- Tuesday, December 25: Anonymous Donor (“Santa Claus”) — Mystery Gift
Winners will be selected, announced and notified each night.
Thank you to Your Tewksbury Today and editor Bill Gilman for the inspiration. Wilmington Apple encourages all of its readers to participate in Your Tewksbury Today‘s “25 Days of Christmas” Giveaway as well!
Thank you to the Wilmington-Tewksbury Chamber of Commerce for its assistance in recruiting business donors.
Have A Question?
Email Wilmington Apple at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.