WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, November 27, 2018:
- A passport was found at Panera Bread and brought to the station. Owner was notified. (11:38am)
- A school bus broke down on King Street with students on board. North Reading Transportation contacted. A second bus arrived to transport students. (2:09pm)
- A man called police after getting stuck in his garage on Horseshoe Lane. Police were able to gain access and let the caller out. (9:54pm)
- A Wilson Street resident reported that two well-dressed men in their 20’s rang her doorbell and invited her to a church function in Billerica. Resident had a similar occurrence with a female party ringing her doorbell on Friday. Police were unable to locate the men. (9:57pm)
- Police noticed 4 male parties that were congregated at end of a driveway on Woburn Street. Parties fled when police approached. Police spoke with homeowner, who was unaware of the group. Police were unable to locate parties. (10:01pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.