WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, November 20, 2018:
- Michael A. Ferretti (24, Westford) was arrested for OUI Drugs; Marked Lanes Violation; Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; & Possession Of An Open Container Of Alcohol In Motor Vehicle. A McDonald Road homeowner called police after Ferretti drove and parked his vehicle on the homeowner’s lawn. (4:08am)
- A Fed Ex employee reported a large amount of cut up tree debris was dumped in parking lot on Cornell Place. (7:49am)
- A Parker Street resident reported his mailbox was knocked over last night. (12:04pm)
- A caller reported a tractor trailer unit went over Butters Row Bridge and caused a traffic back up. (5:12pm)
- A 15-year-old home alone reported someone might be in her house. Police responded. The child’s father had come home ten minutes early and threw a snowball at his daughter’s window. (7:49pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.