WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, November 18, 2018:
- Police receive a 911 call from Columbia Street. It sounded like a child playing with the phone. Police spoke to an adult on call back, who said it was her 16-month-old son playing with the phone. (11:37am)
- Fire Lieutenant reported a hydrant at Drury Lane and Loumac Road was damaged by a plow. Water Department notified. (11:46am)
- State Police reported a caller had reported a black pickup truck was operating erratically on Route 93 North, took exit 39 and stopped at K1 Speed on Fordham Road. Wilmington Police spoke with original caller. Truck had since gotten back on Route 93 North traveling at a high rate of speed. Wilmington Police notified State Police of update. (6:39pm)
- Heat in the Public Safety Building was not working. Police notified Public Buildings. (8:20pm)
- Police advised party that the skate park at Shawsheen Elementary School was closed. (10:57pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.