WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Logs, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between November 8, 2018 and November 14, 2018:
Thursday, November 8
- Robert W. Gearty (58, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Marked Lanes Violation.
Friday, November 9
Saturday, November 10
Sunday, November 11
Monday, November 12
- David M. Galante (56, Woburn) was issued summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle and Operation A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Registration.
- Wilbert Augustin (32, Fitchburg) was issued a summons for No Or Expired Inspection Sticker, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended Or Revoked Registration & Failure To Stop/Yield.
- Courtney Isiah Mallory (28, Burlington) was issued a summons for Leaving The Scene Of Property Damage.
Tuesday, November 13
Wednesday, November 14
- Paul Neulist (32, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle.
- Corey R. Tomblin (28, Lowell) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle with Revoked Registration; Uninsured Motor Vehicle; No Or Expired Inspection Sticker; Number Plate Violation; Motor Vehicle Lights Violation; & Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle.
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.