WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Thursday, November 8, 2018:
- Police issued a parking citation for blocking a fire hydrant on Horseshoe Lane. (5:42am)
- A detail officer reported a Pavex Paving company truck tore down the cable service wire to a home on Lawrence Street. Comcast notified. (1:56pm)
- A caller struck a deer on Shawsheen Avenue. Vehicle sustained heavy front-end damage. Vehicle towed. (4:52pm)
- Robert W. Gearty (58, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Marked Lanes Violation. Police pulled over an erratic operator, who was crossing the double yellow lines, at Salem Street and Woburn Street. (5:24pm)
- Police issued 2 parking citations for fire lane violations in front of Market Basket. (5:58pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.