WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Monday, October 22, 2018:
- Police contacted DPW after a fire hydrant was found taken apart at Mink Run Road and Hopkins Street. (12:56am)
- Animal Control Officer transported injured owl to Tufts Veterinary Hospital. (10:59am)
- A walk-in party reported a Halloween ornament was stolen from his front yard on Garden Avenue during the morning of October 20. He wanted the incident logged. (5:17pm)
- Hillery D. Oliveira (42, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle with Suspended/Revoked License. (5:49pm)
- A caller reported a man walked into McDonald’s and left a small child in the vehicle in a car seat. The caller tried to speak with the man, but was ignored. Police responded. Man denied leaving his child in the vehicle. He was sent on his way. (6:00pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.