WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, October 21, 2018:
- Fire Department responded to a mulch fire at ConformMIS on Research Drive. (10:44am)
- Patrick James Carroll (35, Wilmington) was arrested for B&E Building Daytime For Felony; Use Of Motor Vehicle Without Authority; Assault & Battery (2 counts); & Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License For OUI. Carroll allegedly stole a struck from a Waltham Street business, then returned the truck and assaulted an employee, then fled the scene into the woods. Using K9 assistance, police located the suspect nearby in a marsh. (12:58pm)
- A Mass Avenue caller reported a scam involving a man leaving a door hanger on his front door stating it was from Bank of America with a phone number to call. Man drove a gold colored car. (1:34pm)
- Animal Control Officer made aware of an injured owl at Horizon Bradco on Waltham Street. (3:17pm)
- Police responded to seven juveniles involved in fistfighting and throwing furniture at Milestone Group Home on High Street. (7:55pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.