WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, October 2, 2018:
- 2-vehicle crash took place at Middlesex Avenue and Pleasant Road. One operator taken to Lahey by the Fire Department. One vehicle towed. (6:41am)
- A CVS employe reported a male party stole an item and left the store. Police reviewed footage of the party — a male approximately 30 years old, wearing red pajama pants and a green jacket. Police checked area, but were unable to locate. (6:49am)
- A citation was issued for parking in a fire lane at Windsor Place. (10:21am)
- A utility pole appeared to have been struck on Lowell Street and was severely splintered. Police notified RMLD. (12:14pm)
- A caller reported an older model blue Honda Civic with tinted windows driving up and down the road doing random 3 point turns. Police responded. Male party and his mother were practicing for a driving test. (6:50pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.