WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Saturday, September 29, 2018:
- Police notified the Water Department of water leaking near hydrant on Barbara Avenue. (8:48am)
- A caller is concerned that a dog he recently sold to a resident is not being cared for properly. Message left for Animal Control Officer. (9:13am)
- A car overheated in the McDonald’s drive-thru. Vehicle was towed. (2:50pm)
- A Sachem Circle resident reported two teenage females going door-to-door, asking for donations for victims of the gas explosions in Lawrence and Andover. Females described as 16 year-olds, one with blue hair. Police located. Parents came to pick up juveniles. All were advised about procedure for acquiring a solicitor’s permit. (3:50pm)
- A mother reported her son is being bullied. (6:11pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.