WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Friday, September 28, 2018:
- Police issued a verbal warning for failure to yield to emergency personnel at an accident scene on West Street. The operator almost struck an officer. (6:01am)
- A tractor trailer unit got hung up on power lines and a rock wall at the corner of Main Street and Eames Street, blocking the northbound lane. Eames St. sign and stop sign have been knocked over. RMLD, Verizon, and Cody’s Towing notified. (6:08am)
- Eric Creekmore (36, Wilmington) was arrested on 2 warrants and for Possession of a Class A Drug. (8:53am)
- A Mass Ave. caller reported being trapped in his vehicle in his driveway. Party got in without keys and the security system locked him in. (3:14pm)
- 5 vehicles were involved in a crash on the 93 North Exit 39 ramp. North Reading Police assisted in shutting down Concord Street. Fire Department responded. One vehicle rolled over. A small amount of Class D was located in one of the vehicles and destroyed at station. (10:08pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.