WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Logs, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between September 20, 2018 and September 26, 2018:
Thursday, September 20
- Stephanie N. Tenters (29, Billerica) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended or Revoked License and Failure To Notify RMV of Name/Address Change.
Friday, September 21
Saturday, September 22
- Alec Joseph Bonaccorsi (18, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Carrying A Dangerous Weapon (double-edged knife). A caller reported three individuals with flashlights on Andover Street. Police responded.
- Kelly Martinson (40, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended Or Revoked License.
- Susan St. Marie (no age or town given) was arrested for Assault & Battery with A Dangerous Weapon and Reckless Operation Of A Motor Vehicle.
Sunday, September 23
Monday, September 24
- James R. Koslowski (68, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Suspended Or Revoked Registration and Uninsured Motor Vehicle.
Tuesday, September 25
- Brendan A. Galvin (29, Tewksbury) was arrested on a warrant at Cumberland Farms on Main Street.
Wednesday, September 26
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.