WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Thursday, September 20, 2018:
- Stephanie N. Tenters (29, Billerica) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended or Revoked License and Failure To Notify RMV of Name/Address Change. (1:38pm)
- Police received report that a small piece of toilet paper was lit on fire in the high school bathroom near the event entrance, causing an odor. No need for fire alarm activation. Toilet paper is out and fire department is aware. (1:54pm)
- Fire Department responded to rig fire at Benevento Sand & Stone on Salem Street. No injuries noted. (3:19pm)
- Police placed a 51-year-old Wilmington man in protective custody. He was staggering in the roadway at Main Street and Kirk Street, appearing intoxicated. (6:41pm)
- Police received report of an erratic operator who almost caused a head-on collision by driving in the wrong lane on Ballardvale Street. Police spoke with operator and gave him a verbal warning for a marked lanes violation. (10:17pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.