WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Wednesday, September 19, 2018:
- A caller reported a male has been outside of Sonny’s Mobil on the Run for about three hours. Caller felt it was suspicious. Dispatch called the store’s clerk, who confirmed the male party has been there since midnight. He has been making people feel uncomfortable. Police responded. Situation checked OK. Male’s vehicle was towed and he’s waiting for a ride. (3:50am)
- Malia K. Melendez (19, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant. (8:35am)
- Mia V. Curtatone (24, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant for use a motor vehicle without authority. (11:00am)
- A caller reported thick black smoke from the wooded area on Fiorenza Drive. Fire Department investigated. Trash was being burned in a fire pit. (5:09pm)
- A neighbor stated a house next door was toilet papered. Police spoke with homeowners. Their son was involved in Wilmington sports and will be cleaning up the mess. (9:41pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.