WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, September 4, 2018:
- A 17-year-old juvenile was arrested for Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle and Miscellaneous Motor Vehicle Equipment Violation. Juvenile was released to mother’s custody. (1:28am)
- Police noted a suspicious vehicle in the Grace Chapel parking lot. Operator was playing Pokemon Go. (4:41am)
- An unlocked vehicle on Congress Street was entered and gone through overnight. Wallet with credit cards, ID, bank info and $140 was taken. No other signs of vehicle break-ins in the area. (6:01am)
- Patrick James Carroll (35, Wilmington) was arrested for Failure To Stop For Police, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked License For An OUI; & Speeding. Carroll fled on foot during a traffic stop at Salem Street and Arlene Avenue, but was eventually captured. Tewksbury K9 unit requested, then cancelled. Vehicle towed. (2:38pm)
- Delivery man called to report resident was verbally accosting him when he refused to move other appliances. Resident is now sitting on his truck’s lift gate and refused to get off. Police responded. Butters Row homeowner was advised to contact customer service. Driver was sent on his way. (5:34pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.