WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, August 28, 2018:
- Police conducted traffic enforcement at all open schools during drop-off and pick-up times.
- Fire Department responded to a stove fire at Tremezzo on Lowell Street. (6:38pm)
- Resident found syringe at the end of a driveway on Church Street. Police responded for disposal. (7:02pm)
- A caller reported a water access cover was out of place at Salem Street and Cunningham Street. Police notified DPW of the issue. (7:25pm)
- A caller reported traffic lights were completely out at Middlesex Avenue and Glen Road. Police confirmed and notified Electric Light Company. RMLD also responded to a blown transformer on Glen Road. (7:52pm)
- A U-Haul trailer fell off a truck on Carter Lane. Police attempted to assist. U-Haul ultimately sent a tow. (9:53pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.