WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Thursday, July 26, 2018:
- Police assisted with escort of the Moving Wall from Woburn. (8:59am)
- State Police and Fire Department responded to accident in high speed lane on 93 South, under the Woburn Street overpass. (9:08am0
- Eric P. Tolley (37, Plymouth) was arrested on a warrant. Police were called to Dunkin’ Donuts on Middlesex Avenue after a disturbance involving Tolley. (9:43am)
- Kyle D. Walker (26, Billerica) was arrested for Receiving Stolen Property (-$1,200), Shoplifting ($250+) By Asportation; and 4 Other Charges Of Shoplifting By Asportation. Police responded after a Target employee reported a white male just stole a quantity of baby formula and left the store. Police caught up with Walker south of Exit 39 on Route 93. (2:21pm)
- A caller reported a hawk was trapped in the high school’s batting cages. Hawk was able to free itself. (6:51pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?