WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Wednesday, July 18, 2018:
- George Hugh Ferdinand (57, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended Or Revoked License and No Or Inspired Inspection Sticker. (2:34am)
- Police and Fire responded to a rollover on Main Street near Rite Aid. One vehicle struck another. Fire Department transported one of the drivers to hospital. Both vehicles towed. Police notified Mass Highway regarding large amount of glass on Route 38. (8:21am) [Editor’s Note: The Lowell Sun has more info on the accident HERE.]
- A MBTA train was blocking Route 62/Middlesex Avenue at North Wilmington station. (9:36am)
- Motorcycle and two vehicles involved in a crash on Lowell Street, near Lucci’s plaza. Motorcycle driver transported to Mass General due to injuries. Motorcycle and one of the other vehicles were towed. Lucci’s Supermarket provided video of the accident. (3:01pm)
- Two males were observed fighting near Speedway on Main Street. Police responded. One of the males remained on scene. The other was found running on the tracks behind Walgreens. Police took Nicholas Evan Belanger (21, Wilmington) into protective custody and arrested Andrew Roger Dalio-Foley (18, Wilmington) for Walking/Riding On Railroad Tracks. (10:34pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?