WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Saturday, July 14, 2018:
- Police received report of people ringing the door bell of a Flynn Way home and running off. Police unable to locate perpetrator. (12:42am)
- A white 2011 Chevy Silverado struck a pole on Glen Road. No injuries noted. No vehicle towed. Verizon and RMLD notified. (1:51am)
- James Bernard Kelly (26, Somerville) was arrested for OUI Liquor. Vehicle blew out a tire on Main Street after striking a curb and pulled in next to Charlie’s Auto Body. (9:36am)
- A caller reported a group of about 20 people were arguing and fighting on Brentwood Avenue. Police responded. There was a verbal argument between sisters. Jillian A. Francis (31, Gloucester) was arrested on a warrant. (8:27pm)
- Police received report of a loud party on Towpath Drive. Homeowners were advised of the complaint and they turned the music down. (11:19pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?