WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Wednesday, July 11, 2018:
- A caller reported he is in on Burlington Avenue waiting to turn left onto Main Street and the traffic light hasn’t turned green in 20 minutes. Police responded and observed several light cycles. Lights are cycling properly. (12:46am)
- Animal Control Officer assisted with removing bat from Woburn Street home. (12:59pm)
- Police responded to a panic alarm at Winchester Family Medical Center on Salem Street. Receptionist said a female was yelling in the waiting area, causing a disturbance. (1:46pm)
- Fire Department responded to small brush fire at Exotic Nails on Lowell Street. (3:33pm)
- A caller reported three vehicles pulled off of Route 129 onto Grace Drive and began fighting. One of the males choked another. One suspect got into a Lords Court Crew white truck. All three vehicles left the area. One of the vehicles returned while police was on scene. Driver said he was attempting to stop the other two vehicles from speeding down the street and was unaware of a physical altercation. Police notified Billerica Police to be on look out for Lords Court Crew white truck. Police visited suspect’s house in Billerica, but he was not home. (5:05pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?