WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Monday, July 2, 2018:
- A bumper was found at the Dunkin Donuts on Concord Street. (2:09am)
- Police closed road at Wildwood Street and Middlesex Avenue due to preparation for fireworks. (9:48am)
- Police issued a citation to the driver of a scooter on Middlesex Avenue for marked lanes violation, improper passing, and improper railroad crossing. (11:22am)
- A caller reported he believes someone is attempting to break-in to his upstairs neighbor’s apartment through the slider door on the patio at Avalon Oaks. Police responded and arrested 3. Marissa Paige DiCocco (19, Tewksbury) was arrested for B&E of Building In The Daytime To Commit A Felony and Possession of a Class E Drug. Alexa Lee Arsenault (19, Tewksbury) was arrested for B&E of Building In The Daytime To Commit A Felony. Jared Patrick Fleming (20, Billerica) was arrested for B&E of Building iIN The Daytime To Commit A Felony and Person Under 21 Possessing Liquor. (20, Billerica).
- A party reported a theft over the weekend of a barrel of zirconium off of a pallet in the Tecomet Inc. lot valued at $603.50. (12:24pm)
- Police received report of a dolly with an air conditioner in middle of road at Shawsheen Avenue and Hopkins Street. (12:56pm)
- Police reported railroad gates were stuck down at Main Street and Middlesex Avenue. (2:10pm)
- Worker at Main Street home found a syringe on the ground. Police retrieved for disposal. (3:35pm)
- Police assisted with traffic after the fireworks on Church Street and Federal Street. (9:36pm)
- Northbound train blocked road at North Wilmington station. (9:59pm)
- 2-vehicle crash in front of church on Middlesex Avenue. Airbag deployment. Minor injuries, but all parties refused medical attention. (10:09pm)
- Police received report of a panhandler giving folks a hard time on the Town Common. Police responded and found man in front of Abundant Life. He was sent on his way. (11:07pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?