WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, June 5, 2018:
- Sheri M. Fisher (42, Haverhill) was arrested for OUI Liquor. The arrest took place in the St. Thomas’s parking lot. (3:30am)
- A gray 2000 BWM drove into the woods on Ballardvale Street and Balland Road. Fence and shrubs damaged. No injuries noted. Vehicle towed. Driver cited for marked lanes violation and speeding. (9:00am)
- Mark Paul Khlafie (21, Tewksbury) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Speeding. Khlafie crashed his car on Aldrich Road. (1:52pm)
- A 17-year-old was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle with a Suspended or Revoked License and Speeding. Car was towed from Forest Street and Clinton Street. (5:26pm)
- A 3-vehicle crash took place on Main Street. Airbag deployed. Fire Department conducted evaluations. No details on injuries. Two vehicles towed. (10:05pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?