WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Monday, May 28, 2018:
- An Ashwood Avenue reported vandalism to their vehicle in their driveway. (10:50am)
- Aline C. Castro (54, Woburn) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (3:11pm)
- Several house parties were taking place on Taft Road. Police spoke with homeowners and had cars moved so emergency vehicles could pass through if needed. (6:33pm)
- A disturbance took place at Super Feet Reflexology on Lowell Street. Due to language barrier, police requested a Mandarin-speaking officer from a nearby police department. (7:18pm)
- A caller reported a white male in his 40’s sitting in front of Salon Essence on Main Street. When asked what he was doing, he said he was waiting for his wife. But caller stated the spa was closed and she found the behavior suspicious. Police were unable to locate the man. (8:32pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?