WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, May 15, 2018:
- Lauren Iwonne DiDomenico (32, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle with Suspended or Revoked License and Speeding In Violation of Special Regulation Posted. (9:18am)
- Dalila Maldonado (32, Lynn) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Texting While Operating A Motor Vehicle. (10:46am)
- Jessica Nunez (33, Lowell) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and No/Expired Inspection Sticker. (1:20pm)
- A walk-in party reported a juvenile is missing from the Milestone Group Home on High Street. (8:20pm)
- A very large pot hole on Lowell Street caused several popped tires. Potholes were filled by MDR Paving. Additional repairs will be done tomorrow. 6 vehicles involved. AAA on scene to attend to several vehicles. (8:41pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?