WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Friday, May 11, 2018:
- A Cypress Street caller reported her house was broken into. (2:32pm)
- Police issued a summons to Charles A. Hurcombe (38, Stoneham) for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended Or Revoked License; Speeding; and No Or Expired Inspection Sticker. (6:09pm)
- A North Street caller reported a vehicle crashed into his mailbox and fence, then left the scene. Police were unable to locate vehicle. (6:17pm)
- Police sent several juveniles using the Shawsheen skate park on their way. (10:38pm)
- Police arrested Frank Dearborn (44, North Reading) for Assault & Battery with a Dangerous Weapon; Malicious Destruction of Property Valued at Over $250; and Malicious Destruction of Property Valued Under $250. A caller reported Dearborn was causing a disturbance and threw a beer bottle during an argument. (11:38pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?