WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, May 6, 2018:
- A passerby reported a silver SUV in the Salvation Army parking lot was taking items off the property that were left for donation. 1 item in vehicle was removed and placed back onto property. Driver stated they were waiting for business to open. Police will follow up with owner relative to a no trespass order. Parties were escorted off property. (8:17am)
- A Citgo employee reported a silver Nissan Sedan did not pay for $46 of gas and took off. Police were unable to locate. Driver was eventually contacted and provided credit card information to pay bill. Caller was satisfied and did not want to pursue further. (11:24am)
- A passerby reported two males were possibly “casing the store” at Richdale on Middlesex Avenue. Police responded. Store was empty of customers and employee reported nothing suspicious. (6:47pm)
- The traffic lights at Main Street and Clark Street were not functioning quickly. Mass Highway said it’s a broken loop that needs to be replaced. Until then, all sides will have a green light. (9:17pm)
- Police was out with a party at a park behind Town Hall. Party lost keys earlier in the day. Police helped the party look, but were unsuccessful. (11:11pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?