WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Saturday, April 28, 2018:
- The Fire Department responded to green 2003 Nissan Altima on fire on the 93 North Exit 41 ramp. Vehicle was fully involved. No injuries noted. (2:27am)
- A caller reported a vehicle struck his UHaul, stopped, and then took off. Police tracked down other drive. (9:51am)
- A Salvation Army employee reported a customer got his vehicle stuck on the embankment. AAA en route. (10:49am)
- A Cary Street caller requested an officer due to a neighbor cutting down trees on her property. Police responded. Neighbor was cutting limbs over hanging his property. No issue. However, neighbor was asked to remove the branches he had cut down and placed in a wooded area not on his property. (11:35am)
- Police received call that a customer at A1 Prime on Main Street asked for a ride to Lowell. The man was described as black with three suitcases. Man stated he was given money by the police to obtain a ride. Caller found the behavior odd and requested a police response. Police were unable to locate the man. (2:10pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?