WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Friday, April 20, 2018:
- A Fitz Terrace caller reported a male party was fishing on private property. Police responded and moved the man along. (8:03am)
- A vehicle stroke a pole on Grove Avenue. No injuries noted. RMLD notified. (1:45pm)
- Police was flagged down by passerby complaining there was a dog on town beach. Police advised the dog owner and moved them along. (5:49pm)
- A walk-in party reported she was the victim of a fraud. (5:52pm)
- A bad 2-vehicle crash, with injuries and an entrapment, took place between a black 2005 Honda Civic and blue 2008 Toyota Prius at Hopkins Street and Dorchester Street. One driver was unconscious, the other was entrapped. Road was shutdown. A mailbox was damaged due to the accident. A dog, which was in one of the vehicles, was transported to the vet. Tewksbury, Billerica and Burlington Fire Departments also responded and/or provided mutual coverage. Police filed an immediate threat against the operator of the Honda and faxed the paperwork to the RMV. (6:30pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?