WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Monday, February 19, 2018:
- Police received report of a syringe in the Lucci’s parking lot by the bank. Police retrieved for disposal. (9:18am)
- Fire Department responded to possible brush fire along train tracks on Main Street. (10:40am)
- Police observed a female party in the dog park with an infant child in violation of park rules. Police spoke with party, who agreed to leave. (12:55pm)
- A Presidential Drive caller reported a squirrel was inside his house. Police left a message for the Animal Control Officer. Police advised caller to contact outside wildlife agency. (3:11pm)
- Kevin W. Cahill (39, Meredith, NH) was issued a summons for Leaving Scene Of Property Damage and Failure To Yield At Intersection. Cahill was allegedly involved in a hit & run at the intersection of Woburn Street and Lowell Street. (5:21pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?