WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Thursday, February 8, 2018:
- Police issued a summons to Jose L. Monge (34, Lawrence) for Operating A Motor Vehicle with a Suspended or Revoked License. Monge’s brown 2002 Honda Odyssey struck a pole on Eames Street. (7:13am)
- Police arrested Rebeca Rosado (32, Haverhill) for Possession of a Class A Drug. Caller reported a white sedan with a black female wearing a black hooded sweatshirt parked in front of Sweet Pizza on Ballardvale Street. Caller said the woman appeared impaired. Police and Fire responded. Vehicle towed. (9:21am)
- A caller reported a piece of ice flew off a box truck and dented his hood while traveling on Main Street. (12:45pm)
- A caller reported a dark red pickup with military plates came over Butters Row Bridge and hit and damaged her car mirror. (3:56pm)
- Flavia Helena Dias Guimaraes Oliveira (36, Reading) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (5:18pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?