WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Friday, February 2, 2018:
- Police noticed two men walking on the side of the road. Police gave the men, who had too much a drink, a ride home to Fairmeadow Road. Police ensured a responsible adult was home. (12:30am)
- Sara E. Marasco (37, Beverly) was arrested for Possession of a Class B Drug (x2), Possession of a Class C Drug, and and Possession of a Class E Drug. Marasco was arrested on Lowell Street. (9:51am)
- Police assisted Lots of Love Cat Rescue with trapping a cat. Cat was brought to Best Pets Vet. (12:29pm)
- A Butters Row resident reported a Comcast solicitor, wearing all Patriots gear, was going door-to-door. (3:06pm)
- RMV employee reporting a man seemed to be trying to break into a truck in the parking lot. Police responded. Man had locked himself out of his truck. AAA on the way. (4:23pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?