WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Saturday, January 27, 2018:
- False burglary alarms at TJ Maxx (5:33am), Enterprise Car Rental (8:10am), and the Registry of Motor Vehicle (10:19am).
- Police checked on a vehicle with an operator possibly unconscious over the wheel. Situation checked OK. Operator had run out of gas and was waiting for AAA. (4:48pm)
- Parking citation issued for a handicapped spot violation outside of TJ Maxx. (4:57pm)
- A caller reported an ATV or dirt bike driving out of a Kilmarnock Street and down West Street. Police were unable to locate. Police contacted North Reading Police, who is aware of the ongoing issue. (5:50pm)
- Town Hall’s alarm company called to report Town Hall hadn’t been armed yet. The building is supposed to be alarmed by 6pm on Saturdays. Police responded. Town Manager was still in his office working. (6:02pm)
- A green 2005 Honda Accord struck a guard rail on Route 62, near the Exit 40 ramp. No injuries noted. Vehicle towed. State Police handled the scene. (10:45pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?