WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, January 21, 2018:
- Police came across a suspicious vehicle on the side of the highway, with the driver sleeping. Police was able to wake up the driver, who refused medical attention and drove on to Woburn. (1:51am)
- A caller reported a black 1999 Ford Mustang was parked at the end of Emerson Street and possibly engaged in drug activity. Police responded and advised occupants to dump out their alcohol that was in the vehicle. Both moved to the porch of a residence and were advised to stay inside. (1:32pm)
- Police responded to a road rage incident at Route 62 and Woburn Street. Two female parties were arguing at each other, but situation resolved itself and police sent them on their way. (8:36pm)
- A walk-in party turned in a cell phone that belonged to a previous Uber passenger of his. Police contacted the phone’s owner, who came to the station to retrieve it. (9:07pm)
- Police assisted a repo company with a repossession on Ledgewood Road. (11:07pm)
- Michael Berardi-Colter (19, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant. An anonymous caller reported a male party was sitting in a black Mustang on Emerson Street for an extended period of time. Police responded. Friend of vehicle’s owner was sleeping in vehicle. Individual had an outstanding warrant.
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?