WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Friday, January 19, 2018:
- Steven W. Ducey, Jr. (24, Billerica) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Possession of Open Container of Alcohol in Motor Vehicle. Ducey was parked on a sidewalk at Aldrich Road and Kendall Street, sleeping inside the vehicle. (12:45am)
- Caller reported their vehicle was hung up on rock on Middlesex Avenue. Vehicle was towed. (7:52am)
- Property Manager at PODS on Burlington Avenue had a vehicle towed that was parked on the property for two weeks. (9:06am)
- A walk-in party reported a stolen U-Haul truck. Station officer followed up with vehicle renter, who had notified U-Hual for extension of rental. Extension was accidentally never logged. Confirmed with employee. Mutual agreement made to return truck on Monday morning. (4:07pm)
- Animal Control Officer searched for a sick cat on Webber Street after seeing a post on Facebook. (4:58pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?