WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Saturday, January 6, 2018:
- Peter V. Maggio (51, Everett) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License (Subsequent Offense), Motor Vehicle Lights Violation, and Uncovered/Unsecured Load. Sean M. Casey (53, Billerica) was issued a summons for Number Plate Violation To Conceal ID; Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Or Suspended Registration; and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Police pulled over a truck and trailer with a running Bobcat on it on Middlesex Avenue. Owner of vehicles enroute with paperwork. (3:12am)
- A DPW truck broke down in the middle of the Woburn Street and Concord Street intersection. Truck was pushed to side of street. Mechanic enroute. (7:09am)
- A male party on Columbia Street was shoveling snow into the roadway. Police spoke with him. (9:23am)
- A brown 2003 Mercedes Sable struck a snowbank at Main Street and Glen Road. A passerby was able to free the vehicle. (2:22pm)
- Police came across a parked, unoccupied vehicle on Jewel Drive suffering from heavy front end damage and airbag deployment, with keys in the ignition. Police contacted business owner. Vehicle towed. (6:48pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?