WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, December 24, 2017:
- A white 2018 Chevy 4D stroke a pole on Wildwood Street. Vehicle towed. Operator refused medical attention. (1:06am)
- Police came across a disabled motor vehicle with no occupants on Aldrich Road and Boutwell Street. Vehicle struck a pole on Aldrich Road. Fire Department responded as vehicle was leaking fuel. Vehicle was towed. Police were able to track down the operator and advised her of the proper procedures for automobile crashes. (2:25am)
- Police notified Verizon of a downed wire on Hopkins Street. (1:13pm)
- A caller reported a road rage incident with two male parties screaming at each other in the roadway on Clark Street. Police responded. Damage was done to one of the individual’s mailboxes. Neither party wanted to take the issue any further. (3:45pm)
- A Woburn Street resident reported her son’s Nintendo 3DS XL was stolen from their basement. (7:03pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?