WILMINGTON, MA — Here are SEVEN highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, December 12, 2017:
- A caller from a Lowell Street company reported receiving two letters with suspicious material in it and would like an officer to respond to have it documented. (9:46am)
- Police received report that a simple assault took place at the Subway on Concord Street yesterday around 12:30pm. (11:42am)
- Police assisted driver with a motor vehicle lockout at the Shell Gas Station on Main Street. (11:57am)
- A caller reported a dog groomer was attempting to leave her home on Hobson Avenue, but was being threatened by a neighbor across the street due to where she had parked. (12:49pm)
- Police enforced a zoning bylaw violation over commercial vehicles parked in residential zones on Middlesex Avenue. (1:21pm)
- Fire Department responded to reports of smoke from a Main Street basement (2:03pm).
- A walk-in party turned in an iPhone that was found to the station. Owner came to pick it up. (6:34pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?