WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, November 28, 2017:
- A caller reported trash was dumped around a clothing donation bin on Carter Lane. An ID was also left. Police followed up with homeowner who believed it may have been her husband who left the trash. (7:37am)
- A walk-in party reported she believes her ex-boyfriend was tracking her cell phone. Police advised her of her rights and told her to contact the phone provider. (8:29am)
- Police had a conversation with a man who was soliciting for money and cigarettes on Main Street. He was advised and sent on his way. (9:37am)
- Police received report of an erratic operator on Route 129. Vehicle was described as a white Tahoe with Nightmare Before Christmas stickers on the back window. Vehicle was speeding and going into the other lane to pass cars. Wilmington Police notified Billerica Police. (4:27pm)
- Alexa Marquad (21, Wilmington) was issued a summons for negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation, leaving scene of property damage, and speeding. Marquad’s black 2008 Nissan Rogue struck poles on Clark Street. One pole was completely down with wires in the roadway. RMLD and Verizon notified. Property damage was done to 11, 14 and 15 Clark Street, plus 306 Main Street. 94c and paraphernalia was recovered from vehicle. Vehicle towed. Police faxed an immediate threat form to the RMV. (6:48pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?