WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Wednesday, November 22, 2017:
- A Revere Avenue caller requested an officer respond to this address and speak to resident regarding the blowing of leaves into his yard and almost knocking down his fence. Police responded and spoke with the parties involved. They will clean up the leaves and stop for the day. (7:24am)
- Michael Hentschel (45, Billerica) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked License Due To A OUI and Speeding In Violation Of Special Regulations Posted. Hentschel was pulled over on Main Street. (9:20am)
- Animal Control Officer followed up on a complaint received on Jacquith Road by the MSPCA Law Enforcement. (10:05am)
- A Pouliot Place caller reported the home attached to hers had an audible alarm going off. Fire Department responded and gained access to the house and conducted a walk through. Alarm was a faculty smoke detector. (5:15pm)
- Jonathan Murphy (29, Salem) was issued a summons for Stalking and Threat to Commit a Crime. (11:26pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?