WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Monday, October 9, 2017:
- A Cleveland Avenue caller reported a vehicle with no plates was parked across the street from his residence. Vehicle has been idle since the spring and has had its plates removed. Police spoke with vehicle’s owner, who said he was trying to donate the vehicle. Police advised him it cannot remain parked on the road. (8:40am)
- A walk-in party reported her laptop was stolen, possibly by a family member. (10:31am)
- A caller reported her boyfriend is enroute to her house and has made threats to destroy her property. Police located boyfriend and issued him a summons. Name and charges not provided. (1:29pm)
- Police came across a disabled motor vehicle on Middlesex Avenue. Vehicle had run out of gas. Driver’s husband arrived with gasoline. (6:13pm)
- Erin M. Muise (27, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Failure To Dim Headlights. Arrest took place on Lawrence Street. (7:19pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?