WILMINGTON, MA — Here are ELEVEN highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, October 10, 2017:
- Police was flagged down near Planet Fitness on Middlesex Avenue and alerted to a hypodermic needle. Police retrieved and properly disposed of needle. (1:25am)
- A Carson Avenue caller reported her Honda Pilot was entered overnight and a small amount of change was taken. (6:53am)
- An Evans Drive caller reported two unlocked vehicles were entered overnight, but nothing appeared taken. (7:02am)
- Police received several more calls regarding unlocked vehicles entered overnight:
- One caller was missing credit cards and cash.
- A vehicle on Gunderson Road, but nothing was taken.
- $130 was taken from a vehicle on Carson Avenue.
- A roll of quarters was taken from a vehicle on Hathaway Road.
- A Draper Drive caller reported three vehicles were entered overnight and a total of $30 were taken.
- A caller reported a smoking wire was down in the roadway on Cook Avenue. Fire Department and RMLD responded. (9:17am)
- A handicap parking violation citation was given out at the Wilmington Middle School. (9:58am)
- A Pilling Road caller reported his vehicle was entered in the last two hours. Nothing was taken. (10:10am)
- Police issued 7 parking citations in the MBTA Parking Lot on Main Street. (1:44pm)
- A Shady Lane resident walked in and reported her car was damaged overnight. (3:48pm)
- A Main Street caller reported an ongoing issue with a neighbor over lawn clippings. (5:25pm)
- The son of a resident at Woodbriar Nursing Home reported his mom’s debit card was taken from her possession and used a local gas station then twice in Lawrence. Police responded. (8:12pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?