WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, October 3, 2017:
- Police received report of a female on a bicycle struck by a vehicle at Clark Street and Main Street. No transport. Citation issued to driver for failure to yield for a pedestrian in the crosswalk. (7:46am)
- DPW reported Miller Disposal Truck was losing trash out of its truck from the RMV to Church Street. Police responded and issued a citation for spilling load. Police stood by while operator picked up debris. (12:51pm)
- Manager at a business in the Colonial Mall on Lowell Street reported two customers left without paying. Man was in his last 20’s, short black hair, broken front teeth, and a wrist tattoo. Woman was in her 20’s, dirty blonde hair. Patron overheard them say they were going to arcade across from Donna’s Donuts in Tewksbury. Wilmington notified Tewksbury Police, who conducted a check. Business was not open yet. (1:57pm)
- Police received call of a dispute between neighbors on Towpath Drive over property line. Caller claims his neighbor damaged his property with heavy machinery and removed trees. (5:37pm)
- Caller reported her unlocked vehicle in the CareOne parking lot was entered overnight and her wallet, phone and spare keys were stolen. (6:24pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?