WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, September 17, 2017:
- Police assisted with traffic during the Wilmington Annual Half Marathon & 5K on Waltham Street. (9:41am)
- Police noted that at least 10 of the menu board signs at Sonic had its glass shattered. (1:05pm)
- A good samaritan located a handicap placard belonging to a resident and turned it in at the station. Police returned placard to resident. (1:59pm)
- Police issued a summons to Stephen C. Godfrey (25, Wilmington) for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended Or Revoked License and Failure To Yield At Intersection. Godfrey was involved in a 2-car crash at Nichols Street and Brown Street in Tewksbury. Both vehicles towed. A fire hydrant was knocked over and a fence was also damaged. (5:45pm)
- A caller reported a Ridge Road dog bit her child’s leg. Caller claimed dog bit another child last year. Caller turned down an ambulance. (5:45pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?