WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Saturday, September 9, 2017:
- A Cumberland Farms employee reported there was a skunk with a cup stuck on its head in the parking lot. Police were unable to locate. (4:49am)
- A caller reported he left his wallet on the top of his vehicle while at Speedway, then drove off on Main Street towards Tewksbury. Wallet included $900, credit cards, and social security card. (12:38pm)
- The owner of the Richdale on Middlesex Avenue reported he was approached by a man who appeared under the influence, telling him drugs were being sold out of his store by a daytime employee. Police responded, but were unable to find the man in question. Police deemed the claim unfounded. (3:02pm)
- Luciano Dimambo (22, Wilmington) was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked license and unsafe operation of a motor vehicle. (6:11pm)
- A caller reported a small dog was struck by a call on Woburn Street. Owner was on scene and took dog’s remains. Owner said dog jumped out of vehicle. (9:07pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?