WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Thursday, September 7, 2017:
- A caller reported a large oak branch fell onto a work van on Shawsheen Avenue. Operator was not injured. Operator decided to continue on and will notify insurance company regarding damaged windshield. (12:37pm)
- Sheila A. Patterson (31, North Andover) was issued a summons for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation, and speeding. Patterson was involved in a 2-vehicle crash on Andover Street. (1:10pm)
- A Housing Authority employee located several syringes and other drug paraphernalia in the area of Deming Way. Police retrieved items for destruction. (2:23pm)
- During a check of the skate park, police noted the center box closest to the tennis court has a couple of large holes in it that could cause injury. Police notified DPW. (6:49pm)
- A caller reported a vehicle at Speedway was possibly engaging in drug activity. Police were unable to locate. (8:46pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?