WILMINGTON, MA — Here are SIX highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Saturday, August 19, 2017:
- Police and Fire responded to Keyspan on Ballardvale Street after reports of an odor of ammonia inside and outside the building.
- Police advised a tree company that had a truck and equipment parked blocking one lane of travel on Clark Street. Equipment and truck was moved. (9:33am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout at Winchester Family Medical Center. (10:03am)
- A caller reported that approximately 5 minutes ago, a white male in his 40’s or 50’s, driving a silver pickup truck, dumped numerous items into the dumpster at Town Hall and left the area. Police were unable to locate. Police confirmed bags and small pieces of metal were dumped. (2:18pm)
- A Shawsheen Avenue resident believed someone may be in her neighbors’ house while they were on vacation. Police responded and hoe was secure with no signs of entry. (3:56pm)
- Peter S. McNeeley (48, Norwood) was arrested on a warrant. (8:08pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?