WILMINGTON, MA — Here are TEN highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Monday, July 31, 2017:
- An overnight employee at Mobil on the Run refused to let the police cruisers fill up on the town’s account. Police notified DPW. (1:09am)
- Police notified Comcast of a down wire on a sidewalk on Middlesex Avenue. (11:41am)
- Fire Department responded to smoldering mulch on a traffic island on Main Street. (1:54pm)
- A Gearty Street caller reported she was attacked by a dog on July 18. Animal Control Officer will speak with dog’s owner tomorrow. (2:53pm)
- A Wilmington caller reported that her passport, which was FedEx’ed to her, was never received. According to caller, FedEx was able to track her package, which indicated it was delivered on July 24.(2:07pm)
- A Pouliot Place caller reported an attempted credit card fraud. (4:23pm)
- A Lords Court caller reported his neighbor’s dog was off leash and bit his dog and pushed over his nephew. Police responded. (5:15pm)
- Police cruiser was involved in minor 2-car crash at Shawsheen Avenue and Hopkins Street.
- Police received two calls of a man on the edge of Butters Row Bridge. Police were unable to locate. (7:33pm)
- A caller reported 2 juveniles operating an ATV on Burnap Street. Police advised the boys’ father. (8:12pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?