WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Saturday, July 29, 2017:
- A Tanner Road caller reported a sick looking bobcat in the area. Police were unable to locate. (8:14am)
- A caller reported that his cat was attacked by a coyote this morning at 80 Swain Road. Cat was brought to an emergency vet in Woburn, where it was put down. (12:59pm)
- A Jacquith Road caller reported a Paypal credit account was opened in her name. (1:13pm)
- Police notified Keolis that an MBTA train was blocking Middlesex Avenue at the North Wilmington station. (3:25pm)
- A passerby reported a dead goose in the roadway at Salem Street and Anthony Street. A live goose would not leave the area. Police were able to move both geese off the road. (8:57pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?